Auf der DNUG habe ich ein iPhone 4S gewonnen. Kann eine gewisse Freude darüber nicht verbergen.
On behalf of Per and Gitte, who are still travelling, I would like to thank you for visiting the Crossware Mail Signature booth at DNUG 2012 and entering our prize draw.
Congratulations on winning the iPhone 4S! Check out our Facebook page for your photo – http://www.facebook.com/crossware
I would like to take this opportunity to give you a brief overview of our product again…
Crossware Mail Signature is a server based add-on for Lotus Notes that centralises control of company-wide email signatures. It allows you to:
- Append logos and banners in the correct position (including replies and forwards)
- Ensure legal compliance by inserting appropriate disclaimers when necessary
- Manage company-wide signatures from a central location, meaning no configuration on individual workstations and no changes to the mail template
- Customise signatures to suit specific departments, groups or individuals within the organisation
- Automatically pull details from your existing corporate directory or address book to compile signature blocks
- Maintain signatures across all devices, with support for Notes, iNotes, Traveler, Android and Blackberry — your signature will be the same no matter where you send your email from
As a DNUG 2012 attendee I would like to offer you a quick 30 minute demo of the software in action, just get back to me and we can organise a time to suit. You can also download a free, fully functional trial version at http://www.crossware.co.nz/trial
If you are interested in pricing information, simply let me know how many mail users you have and I will get back to you with a quote.